Event name: Lazy Acres Show Jumping Confidence Day CampLazy Acres Show Jumping Confidence Day Camp Equestrian event type:Show Jumping Confidence Day Camp Status: Going ahead Contact: Dawn Blackwell Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, 15th July, 2018
Confidence Show Jumping Day Camp - 100.00
Terms and conditions
1. Places at day and residential camps will not be confirmed until a deposit payment is received. Full payment must be made 30 days before the camp start date. Please note all camps are filled on a first come, first served basis.
2. Lazy Acres is not responsible for any accidents or injury to riders, spectators, animals or damage to vehicles or properties of any description, or any loss sustained by any person whilst at the camp venue.
3. Camp delegates must follow the instructions of the officials of the camp at all times whilst in attendance at the Camp. Fees and any balances must be paid in full by the advised date. If not received by that date your deposit may be forfeited and your place lost.
4. Each horse must have a valid vaccination certificate, which undeniably relates to that horse, completed, signed and stamped on each line by a veterinary surgeon. The vaccination certificate must, under penalty of elimination, accompany the horse to Lazy Acres Camp and the rider is responsible for producing it on demand.
5. Protective clothing must be worn at all times when around horses – i.e.: hard hats to EN1384 & PAS015 with chinstrap, boots and heels, long sleeves. Body protectors to British standards must also be worn if jumping.
6. Riders must keep to designated horse areas.
7. Any camp attendee violating camp rules and regulations or using or possessing drugs on or off premises during their stay will be expelled and barred from future camps and their fees and expenses will not be refunded. A camper who exhibits emotional, behavioural or psychological conditions, which are disruptive to the camp program or harmful to him/herself or other riders, may be dismissed with no refund of fee.
8. Known kickers are requested to wear a red tail ribbon.
9. Stallions are allowed if competently handled, identified by any means possible and adequately controlled and bitted.
10. Trainers, specialists, presenters, caterers and riding schedules are subject to change at any time and without notice. In this event attendees will be notified as soon as practical.
11. No smoking at any time in or around the stables, smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
12. Ensure that you and your horse have suitable insurance and third party liability insurance. The Lazy Acres Camp waiver MUST be completed prior to the start of camp to prove that you take responsibility for your conduct and insurance. We recommend Lazy Acres attendees ensure they have adequate insurance against loss or injury. The camp waiver form will be issued on receipt of the booking form.
13. Each horse is the responsibility of its owner and all the camp’s activities are at your own risk.
14. Please respect the facilities and leave no litter around.
15. The officials reserve the right to exclude any animal they consider to be a danger to rider or other delegates.
16. Ejection of attendance terms includes but is not limited to:
In any way cruel to a horse i.e.: excessive use of whip
Wilfully damages any property or fixtures
Who is excessively intoxicated or disruptive
Cancellation Policy / Refund Policy
1. Lazy Acres reserves the right to cancel a camp at any time
2. If a cancellation of a camp is out of Lazy Acres control due to adverse weather, refunds will be given minus an admin fee of £10 or the option to attend an alternative camp will be given.
3. Lazy Acres reserves the right to cancel an event at any time Eg If the weather conditions make it dangerous to carry on the event.
4. Should we have to cancel an event once it has opened due to conditions out of our control no refund will be given.
5. Deposits and balances must be paid by the declared date and payment must be made in full before the training event is attended. If not received by this date your deposit will be forfeited and your place offered to somebody else. Our expenses are fixed in advance based on a definite number of attendees for a specified time, therefore there will be no rebates or deductions taken from any fees for entering late or leaving early.
6. In the event of a rider cancelling their place 6 weeks prior to the start date of the camp their deposit will be refunded minus the admin fee off £10.
7. In the event that a rider cannot attend any camp for medical or veterinary reasons, they can receive a refund (less £10 admin fee) or transfer (admin fee applies) their place onto a future camp. Proof of illness must be provided through a doctors or vets note. Future camp. If the rider cannot attend the camp on the transferred booking he or she will forfeit the transferred fees.
Photographs and Video Footage
8. Photographs and video/film footage may be taken at the training events we organise. We reserve the right to publish these images/footage unless you tell us not to.
Latest event news
No lastest news.
Equestrian venue details
Address Naomi Franklin Lazy Acres Stables, Frankton Lane, Rugby Warwickshire, CV23 9JQ Tel 07711 582406