This competition will be run in accordance with British Eventing Rules 2017
Open to all
Dressage Test: BE 95 2012 ON GRASS
Show Jumping: 80 - 85cm
Cross Country: 80cm (435mpm)
Cross Country will take place over Rectory Farm’s new Willis Bros. designed Cross Country Course
Rosettes 1st to 10th pro rata
Prizes in kind 1st to 3rd
Latest event news
No lastest news.
Event Terms & Conditions
• This competition will be run in accordance with Pony Club Eventing Rules 2017.
• The decision of the Judges, Organisers and Jury is final. They reserve the right to alter, amend or cancel any part of the competition, or refuse entry without stating a reason
• In the event of cancellation, £10 of the entry will be retained to defray costs.
• Entry Fee Refunds may only be granted up until the closing date. After this date a refund will be made on receipt of a doctor or vet certificate if a place can be filled from the wait list.
• DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
• HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY – The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
• HATS meeting current Pony Club standards MUST be worn at all times when mounted. All hats must be correctly fitted and tagged with either a WHITE Pony Club or RED British Eventing tag.
• BODY PROTECTORS, which are up to the current Pony Club standard (as in the 2016 Rule Book) are recommended for Show Jumping and are compulsory for Cross Country. Competitors wearing body cages MUST leave the key with the Secretary before they go Cross Country. If a rider chooses to wear an air jacket, it must only be used in addition to a normal body protector and in the event of a fall it must be removed or deflated before continuing.
• Medical Armbands MUST be worn Cross Country - Riders are to provide their own number bibs and medical armbands
• SPURS - For rules on spurs please see Rule 8.a.vii in the Pony Club Eventing Rule Book
• Objections must be made within 30 minutes of the offence and must be accompanied by £25, which will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
• No horse/pony may compete more than once
• No stallions are permitted on the showground during this event
• Competitors must present themselves to the steward for tack inspection at least 20 minutes before their dressage time.
• Competitors eliminated during the Show Jumping phase may only go Cross Country with the permission of the Official Steward
• INSURANCE – Non Pony Club competitors are not covered by PC Insurance and MUST have their own insurance at a minimum of third party cover.