Our stable fees are the same as previous years, with a slight adjustment to booking. Cost for one night is £40, with each additional night at £20. To enable easier tracking of stable booking, this has been broken down into a mandatory £20 stable management fee, and a £20 per night stabling fee.
The mandatory £10 deposit will be refunded after the event, provided your stable has been left clean and without damage.
- Our Event Stabling is based in Cheval Liberte Temporary stabling. This is situated in the lorry park, and has a hardstanding base with rubber matting by the door. Each stable is approx. 10ft x 10ft, and has either a half or full grill door.
- There is a stand pipe adjacent to the stables for the supply of water.
- Mucking out equipment and buckets are not supplied – you will need to bring your own.
- Stables will be available for “check in” from 2pm on the day of hire and need to be vacated (“check out”) by 12 noon on the day of departure – similar to a hotel.
- You can bring your own shavings, or purchase shavings from Eland Lodge - order on our website the week before the event and we will place the bales in your stable ready for your arrival.
Camping and Facilities
- People who are stabling are more than welcome to camp on site, at no extra charge.
- Tents, caravans, trailers and lorries are all welcome
- Limited electric hook up available
- There are portable toilets available in the field, and proper toilet and shower facilities available at the shop.
- If you would like a list of local B&B’s or places to eat out please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- Full payment for stabling must be received in advance
- Damages will be charged for
- Stabling deposits can only be refunded after the event – we cannot check stables after the event. It is your responsibility to contact the stable manager/member of Eland Lodge staff to have your staff checked.
- Stables are available for “check in” from 2pm on the day of hire
- Stable must be “checked-out” of by 12noon on the day of departure
- Arrival is not allowed after 10pm unless by prior arrangement
- No bedding is included
- Mucking out equipment and buckets are not supplied.
- Rules of the site apply
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com