Number 4 of 7 Unaffiliated winter dressage competitions inc Stoneleigh Riding Club Members sections.
Future Unaffiliated Dressage Dates
Intro up to Medium tests.
Escape the cold and wet weather this Autumn & winter all tests indoors and warming up undercover too!*
Results & prizes in classes 2, 3, 5 & 7 will be split between Stoneleigh RC members and everyone else.
Class 1 Intro A
Class 2 Intro B Inc. Stoneleigh RC Members - points section
Class 3 Prelim 2 Stoneleigh RC Members points section
Class 4 Prelim 18
Class 5 Novice 27 Inc. Stoneleigh RC Members points section
Class 6 Novice 30
Class 7 Elementary 42 Inc. Stoneleigh RC points
Class 8 Elementary 44
Class 9 Medium 63
Class 10 Medium 71
(All) Classes are open to everyone, results will be split, Stoneleigh RC section and all other riders.
• All Classes Run under British Riding clubs Rules 2022
Horses must have correct vaccines (annual vaccines are accepted, but must have 7 clear days after being vaccinated).
Competitors MUST have horses passports with them, failure to show a valid passport if asked will result in being asked to leave the premises - no refunds will be given.
Riders Must provide their own Number on the day - TWO bridle or numnah numbers, or ONE bib number.
Please enter horses under Passport Names.
• Entry fee £12.50 per class for all classes and sections.
• Entries close 7th February 2022 - OR WHEN FULL.
• Online entries can be made using Horse Monkey https://horsemonkey.com/search_events or by post.
If space LATE ENTRIES will be accepted but hold £3 per class - please email email@example.com to check availability and pay.
Please note HM Fees Non-Refundable.
• Venue address Moreton Morrell College, Warwickshire, CV35 9BP
• Send postal entries to Wayne Rodwell, Equine Show Office, Warwickshire College, Moreton Morrell, Warwickshire,
CV35 9BL. Include Horse & Rider names, Class & Tests, Entry fee, and Contact Phone number and email address.
• Cheques made payable to “Warwickshire College”
• Email and telephone entries will not be processed without receiving correct payment prior to the show day.
• Passports must be seen before horses compete.
• Please inform us of withdrawals as soon as possible and they must be confirmed in writing,
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 03301356416
• No transferal of entries to future shows if withdrawing.
• 50% of the entry fees will be refunded to those withdrawing before the closing of entries.
• No refunds after close of entries.
• Class start times & individual times will be available Thursday 10th February at 2 pm on Horse Monkey + a link will be added to our Facebook page- Moreton Morrell College Equine Events
• 1st £15:00
• 2nd £10.00
• 3rd £5.00
• Rosettes and Prize money will be awarded on the overall % of starters. Prize money will be paid per class - top places over all of the sections.
See Our facebook page for full results (All sections).
* In the event of a high number of entries to avoid long gaps between tests some classes/sections may be split and/or classes run outdoors. This will be avoided if possible.