We are introducing the rule that 2 Bridle numbers must now be worn - these can be worn on your bridle or saddle cloth.
We are confident we can run this even in the current WAG Covid 19 guidelines without adding further restrictions. However facemasks must be worn when inside for viewing, attending toilets and collecting of sheets.
Rules of Competition
1. This is an unaffiliated event, so no membership is required. However, we run under British Dressage rules. To access the rule book please visit www.britishdressage.co.uk
2. The judges decision is final .
3. Current standard helmets to be warn when mounted AT ALL TIMES.
4. Late entries accepted. Not entries on the day
5. Entry fees are not refundable after close of entries
6. Snaffle bridles only (Double bridles permitted Elementary level and above)
7. No Martingales, boots, bandages.
8. Callers are permitted in all classes. If you require a caller from the organisers then a £1 charitable donation to The Welsh Air Ambulance is asked for.
9. It is strongly recommended that all competitors carry adequate Public Liability Insurance. Team Diva Dressage its employees or volunteers do not accept any liability for any injury or damage sustained by any third party whether to horse/rider spectator or property whatsoever and how so ever caused.
10. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry
11. Any vehicles parked do so at their own risk with a 3m distance between vehicles.
12. All horses/ponies must be 4 years old or over to compete in ridden classes.
13. Any objections must be received in writing within 10 minutes of the conclusion of the class together with a deposit of £10 which will be refunded if the objection is upheld.
14. No lungeing is allowed in the lorry park or warm up areas.
15. Do not leave horses tied up to trailers or lorries unattended at anytime. Failure to do this may result in you being asked to leave.
16. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
17. Dogs to be on leads at all times.
18. In the event of the competition being cancelled prior to the day, entries may be carried forward to another competition.
19. All horses/ponies attending our events must be fully vaccinated and be within 12months . Spot checks will be made on passports which must be with you.
Covid-19 Regulations to Adhere To
1.Please maintain 2m distance at all times.
2.Horseboxes to be parked with a 3m distance between them
3.Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser at regular intervals and follow all relevant 4.Covid-19 signage at the venues.
5.1 No current restrictions on attendee numbers, however please be careful of cover crowding areas.
6. Results and sheets now available on the day.
7.The results will be posted on Horse Monkey after the event.
8. Masks to be worn inside when collecting sheets, visiting toilets or viewing