Number 4 of 8 Unaffiliated winter dressage competitions inc Stoneleigh Riding Club Members sections.
Unaffiliated Dressage Dates
8th January 2022
Intro up to Medium tests.
Class numbers may be capped for this competition to ensure all tests can be held INDOORS!
Escape the cold and wet weather this Autumn & winter all tests indoors and warming up undercover too!
Results & prizes in classes 2, 3, 5 & 7 will be split between Stoneleigh RC members and everyone else.
Class 1 Intro A
Class 2 Intro B Inc. Stoneleigh RC Members - points section
Class 3 Prelim 2 Stoneleigh RC Members points section
Class 4 Prelim 18
Class 5 Novice 27 Inc. Stoneleigh RC Members points section
Class 6 Novice 30
Class 7 Elementary 42 Inc. Stoneleigh RC points
Class 8 Elementary 44
Class 9 Medium 63
Class 10 Medium 71
(All) Classes are open to everyone, results will be split, Stoneleigh RC section and all other riders.
• All Classes Run under British Riding clubs Rules 2021
Horses must have correct vaccines (annual vaccines are accepted, but must have 7 clear days after being vaccinated).
Competitors MUST have horses passports with them, failure to show a valid passport will result in being asked to leave the premises - no refunds will be given.
Riders Must provide their own Number on the day - bridle or numnah numbers, or bib numbers.
Please enter horses under Passport Names.
• Entry fee £12.50 per class for all classes and sections.
• Entries close on Monday 13th - OR WHEN FULL.
• Online entries can be made using Horse Monkey https://horsemonkey.com/search_events or by post.
If space LATE ENTRIES will be accepted but hold £3 per class - please email email@example.com to check availability and pay.
Please note HM Fees Non-Refundable.
• Venue address Moreton Morrell College, Warwickshire, CV35 9BP
• Send postal entries to Wayne Rodwell, Equine Show Office, Warwickshire College, Moreton Morrell, Warwickshire,
CV35 9BL. Include Horse & Rider names, Class & Tests, Entry fee, and Contact Phone number and email address.
• Cheques made payable to “Warwickshire College”
• Email and telephone entries will not be processed without receiving correct payment prior to the show day.
• Passports must be seen before horses compete.
• Please inform us of withdrawals as soon as possible and they must be confirmed in writing,
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01926 318313
• No transferal of entries to future shows if withdrawing.
• 50% of the entry fees will be refunded to those withdrawing before the closing of entries.
• No refunds after close of entries.
• Class start times & individual times will be available Thursday16th Dec at 2 pm on Horse Monkey + a link will be added to our Facebook page- Moreton Morrell College Equine Events
• 1st £15:00
• 2nd £10.00
• 3rd £5.00
• Rosettes and Prize money will be awarded on the overall % of starters. Prize money will be paid per class - top places over all of the sections.
See Our facebook page for full results (All sections) or Horse Monkey