THE 2M SOCIAL DISTANCING RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
NO SPECTATORS, EXTENDED FAMILY, ETC, ARRIVING IN PRIVATE CARS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE SHOWGROUND. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS AS TO REFUSE ENTRY MAY OFFEND.
COLLECTING RING RULES AND PROTOCOL MUST BE FOLLOWED.
ALL RULES CAN BE FOUND ON WWW.CHURCHFARMEQUESTRIAN.CO.UK
Arrival & Parking
• Arrival, all entries MUST be in advance. Do not turn up on the day and expect to enter.
• No extra vehicles, spectators and extended family will be allowed on site.
• All tacking up and preparation of horses must take place within your designated parking area.
Jumping Arenas, Warm Up and Cool Down Facilities
• All classes will Jump in the Main Arena.
• General pre warm up and cool down will be in the 2 designated Grass Areas
• One warm up areas will be available for jumping.
Practice Arena Ettiquete
• A maximum of four riders are allowed in the jumping warm up at one time. The collecting ring will be one way only.
• Riders should maintain a distance of five horse lengths apart from other competitors at all times.
• Anyone found to be disregarding these rules will be asked to leave.
•Only two unmounted people at any one time will be allowed in the collecting ring for warming up purposes only.
• One competitor to be in the ring at any one time.
• Classes will run strictly to time allocation order.
• All competitions to be run as single phase.
• After cooling down riders must immediately return to their designated parking area to untack.
• No prize-giving will take place. Results will be posted online.
• Prize money will be sent via bank transfer.
• Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the venue. Please use on a regular basis.
• Catering will be available for takeaway service.
• Toilets will have a hand sanitizing station outside.
• All staff, officials and volunteers will be provided with suitable barrier wear for all personnel.