Event name: Clear Round Jumping DayClear Round Jumping Day Equestrian event type:Clear Round Jumping Day Status: Going ahead Contact: Rebecca Roberts & Jess Watkins Email:email@example.com Web:www.cricklands.com
Friday, 24th August, 2018
Clear Round Jumping - 5.00
Clear Round Jumping Day will be an opportunity for you to school your horse around the main ring before the Senior Winter League Finals. It is also a great chance for those who aren't competing in the Winter League Finals to also bring their young horses.
Latest event news
No lastest news.
Event Terms & Conditions
General & Legal
(1) Cricklands Limited, nor any of their officers, Servants or Agents shall in any way be liable for any accident, injury, damage or
loss or for anything that may happen (from any cause or circumstances whatsoever) to Exhibitors, Competitors, or members of
the General Public or their Servants, Agents or to anyone on the Showground, or for any loss, claim, matter circumstance or event
whatsoever in connection with or arising out of nor attributable or any journey to or from the Show.
(2) No individual for which he/she is responsible as owner lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared to compete in
any show jumping competition without taking adequate precautions to ensure that other members of the public are not put at risk of
(3) The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry; cancel or alter classes or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances. The
organisers also reserve the right, if necessary, to amend the schedule, which may mean that riders compete in less classes than advertised.
In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, the Organisers will return everyone’s monies, less an administration charge of up to 50%
of the package price, to cover the irrecoverable costs of preparing to host the event.
Equipment & Horses
(4) All riders must wear protective headgear to British Standard (BS EN1384) with fitted secure chinstrap. Back protectors are
recommended for all classes.
(5) All riders must be dressed correctly whilst competing.
(6) Anyone with a Stallion must inform the office at least 14 days prior to the start of the show so that the arrangements can be made for
them to be stabled in a stallion box.
(7) If during, or before the competition, the organisers decide that an animal is unfit or lame, it will be withdrawn and retired immediately
from the competition.
(8) A Veterinary Surgeon will be on call throughout the event on 01291 650690. Every attempt will be made to ensure that a Farrier is
also on call, but riders would be advised to have their horses re-shod no more than 2-3 weeks prior to the event.
(9) Particular care will be taken to detect any signs of cruelty in any form. In the unlikely event of this occurring, the persons responsible
will be ordered to remove the exhibit and themselves from the Showground.
(10) Riders are not permitted to erect enclosures in the lorry field for their horses to graze in.
(11) All dogs visiting the Showground must be kept on a lead.
(12) Grass arenas, including those that are not being used, are prohibited areas for pedestrians and those on horseback. The Derby Bank
is included in this ban.
(13) The show organisers reserve the right to exclude from the meeting or remove from the showground any person or property for any
reason which they deem appropriate.
(14) Premier Parking, which includes electric hook up, entitles riders to park ONE vehicle in the specified area. Display Cards must be
placed in the window of your vehicle for the duration of the show. This vehicle may be a lorry or a caravan. Any additional awning or
tents parked in this area will require a Premier Parking Tent Pass, at a cost of £15. No cars, vans or 4x4s will be permitted to park in this
area. You may require a long lead (up to 30m) with an outdoor connector, and you must park where asked to do so by our attendant(s).
Bookings and payment for this service must be done so in advance.
(15) Stables will be allocated once we receive full payment. Once our own stables are filled, horses will be put into temporary stables. This will
incur a further £20 charge to cover our cost of hiring the stabling.
Health & Safety
(16) Bicycles are no longer permitted on the showground. This measure has been put in place for your own safety.
(17) Schooling of horses and ponies is not permitted in the lorry field. There are plenty of places to exercise your horses, so if you are
unsure where these are, please come and ask one of the team.
(18) Anyone receiving first aid treatment whilst competing will be asked to retire from that class.
(19) In accordance with Health & Safety regulations, riders must keep to those areas clearly marked for their use. Anyone who fails to
regard these regulations will be asked to leave the Showground.
(20) As part of their package, each rider will receive 3 Wristbands, which entitles ONE person entry to the Pavilion and Showground
for the event. Further wristbands can be purchased from the Show Office, during opening hours, at a cost of £5 per person. Individuals
found without wristbands may be asked to leave the showground.
(21) After 10:30pm, the lorry park should be quiet, no music should be playing and people should be indoors. Once the pavilion has
closed, please return to your lorries, caravans and tents as soon as possible and as quietly as possible. Anyone found to be breaking this
rule may be asked to leave the showground, and barred from future competitions.
(22) Please keep all property secured when not in use. Generators and bikes in particular should be kept locked up with a chain. All
property remains the responsibility of the owner at all times.
Refunds Policy - please read
(23) Any rider may cancel their entry earlier that one calendar month before the first day of the show. They will be entitled to a full refund
less a £10 deposit to cover our administration. Riders may cancel for any reason.
(24) Anyone cancelling within one calendar month of the start date of the show is not entitled to a refund.
(25) No transfers will be given to cancellations within one week before the start of the show.
Equestrian venue details
Address The David Broome Event Centre Mount Ballan Manor, Crick, Caldicot Monmouthshire, NP26 5XP Tel 01291 420778/ 418125 (option 3)